What is Center of Expertise ?
A physical or virtual place where the expertise of EU experts are collected:
- providing international trainings;
- managing the experts’ network;
- giving advice;
- developing and sharing training materials;
- providing experts;
- organising regular meetings for the trainers, experts.
The Centers of Expertise are financed by CLEP; national budget; other sources.
CELBET has six Centers of Expertise:
- Car Search Center in Vaalimaa, Finland
- Customs Control Process in Roszke, Hungary
- X-ray Image Analysis Center in Gdańsk, Poland
- Bus Search Center in Przemyśl, Poland
- Sniffer Dog Center in Gajary, Slovakia
- e-Learning Center in Bratislava, Slovakia
How does the Training Team take care of Centers of Expertise ?
- keeping contact with the centre of expertise, the training network people and the Commission,
- analysing the training needs regularly,
- providing support for centre of expertise (HR, technical, administrative)
- promotion of Centers of Expertise