Scanner Cooperation Network is composed of one representative from Member State for CELBET (11 people in total).
The network is engaged in the following activities:
- enhance operational cooperation and share best practices;
- explore the use of new technologies (e.g. for automatic analysis of images);
- discussions on practical needs for cooperation and possible problems to solve;
- discussions on training needs and solutions;
- cooperation in the use and development of X-ray Image and Data Exchange Platform operated by CELBET Equipment team.