CELBET Cooperation Team Leader presented cooperation with Frontex and practical solutions enhancing interagency cooperation and improving efficiency at the EU external borders at Customs Cooperation Working Party (CCWP) meeting that took place on 4.03 in Brussels.
CELBET and FRONTEX cooperate and develop mainly operational activities such as:
– Joint operation
– Intensive actions
– Implementation of new solutions and policies
Thanks to common CELBET – FRONTEX meetings and actions, there is shared experience within the officers deployment, training, missions, evaluation and reporting procedures can be shared. Bilateral cooperation opportunities which have big impact on border’s safety and control effectiveness are coordinating actions and sharing information.
What are the CELBET Cooperation Team achievements ?
- Synchronised checks in Estonia and Lithuania
- Customs and Border Guards Shift Leaders cooperation
- Training courses on Customs and Border Guards cooperation
- Advisory missions in Lithuania, Hungary and soon in Latvia
- Border crossing points contingency procedure
- Recommendations on Guidelines implementation
About Inter-agency and 3rd Country Co-operation Team – read more
79 total views